Hertz + EVCS
Save with EVCS
Hertz and EVCS are teaming up to offer you 3 attractive weekly charging plans. Charge at 150+ EVCS locations across California, Oregon, and Washington. It’s simple, convenient, reliable, and cost-effective.
EV Charging Plans
Rideshare Unlimited Anytime
Rideshare Unlimited At Night
Rideshare Standard Anytime
How it Works
Ask the agent for the Hertz + EVCS charging plans
At vehicle pickup, the Hertz agent will share a private enrollment site via QR code at the counter. You will also receive a link via email.
Choose a weekly plan
Select a plan and register a new account. Make sure to use the same email and mobile number as your rideshare account (e.g. Uber or Lyft).
Find a station and start charging
Scan the QR code with your EVCS app at the charger to start your session.
Can I charge a Tesla?
- EVCS chargers support all EVs on the road. For Teslas, we have more than 25 locations with Tesla adaptors. Please check the EVCS app to see if the necessary charging connector or adapter is available.
How do I qualify for a Hertz + EVCS weekly charging plan?
- To be eligible for a plan, one must both rent an electric vehicle from Hertz and be working as a rideshare driver (for example Uber or Lyft).
Is there a minimum or maximum enrollment period?
- The minimum enrollment period is 7 days. All Hertz + EVCS plans auto-renew every week.
Can I cancel my subscription?
- You can cancel your subscription at any time at evcs.com/account or by clicking "subscription plan" in the menu of the EVCS app. Your subscription will remain active until your billing renewal date, at which point you will not be billed and your subscription entitlement will end.
What is the refund policy?
- EVCS does not issue refunds.
If I cancel my plan, can I reactivate at a later date?
- Yes, you can resubscribe to a Hertz + EVCS weekly charging plan at any time, as long as you are an active Hertz rideshare renter. After you cancel your plan, your account will remain active. Use the private Hertz + EVCS enrollment site to resubscribe.
Can I switch from one weekly plan to another weekly plan?
- Yes, you can switch from one plan to another plan on the same account. To do so, log into your account, and choose the “change plan” option. Select a new plan, and complete the enrollment process. Your new plan will activate at the end of your current 7-day billing period.
Does EVCS have other charging plans I can explore?
- Yes, EVCS offers monthly charging plans to all EV drivers. Learn more about our monthly plans here.
For more FAQs, including on how to use the EVCS chargers, please visit this page for more information.